Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stay-at-Home Dads


Do you agree or disagree with the comment below? Explain why you agree or disagree.


 
Men are suppose to work and bring home the bacon, the man is the king of the house hold if a guy is a stay at home dad it shows that he is worthless, lazy, the woman is suppose to stay if he works for Facebook he could of have hired home nurse for his wife I disagree about being a stay at home dad






22 comments:

  1. Ali
    I agree with him because men are responsible for their families. Men have to provide a protection and money for their family. Men have physical structure and energy more than women , so they must use them to work outside the houses . Women must work inside the homes because they have a lot of things to do in their houses .For examples , caring for children ,and cooking , so they do not need to work out side .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job Ali! Thank you for being the first to respond.
      #mrford

      Delete
  2. #Gabriele

    I'm not agree with him, because men and women have the same rights. I think that if a man stay at home instead of his wife, it will be a good thing. He can establish a wonderful relationship with his son. There's no space for the sex inequity in the third millenium. Women can do all the job considered for men and vice versa men can do all the job considered for women such as: cook the dinner, wash and iron the clothes and raising children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #diegoyo! I'm disagree with him , mens and women's have the same responsibility.
    Even it could be better to improve the bounds with hims children's. Also the woman can support them family just with her own salary .we are in the century 21 it suppose that both sex can do the sames works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Diego. All I can say is WOW! Great job.
      #mrford

      Delete
  4. #cristina
    I completely disagree with him. Women and men have to do the housework and take care of their children, they should divide it because it´ s their family and it´s their house. Women have the same right as men. Women are as independent as men, and women should have the opportunity to get any type of job that they want. Women want to spend their time with their family and they also want to achieve their goals. Women and men should be treated equal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #Daniela

    I am not agree with him because I think that all of us are capable to do the same job.
    Also it depends because is not necessary that the men or women have to stay at home all time, they can work half time and they will spend more time with their children. They will develop a great relation with their children and is the best way to rise the children because you don’t how will do a babysitter also is not her job. If they are organized they could manage their time and, spend time with the children, do the house job, and be a good family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mélissa

    I totally disagree with this comment because men and women are equal in 2014. A woman ca work if she wants and a man can be a stay-at-home dad if he wants. I think men and women need to share their tasks to bring up their children and to maintain their house. The man is not the "king of the house" who brings the money and just watchs the TV with a delicious meal made by his wife after his work. If a man prefer to stay at home and to not work, I don't find he's weak or lazy because it's difficult to educate children. But I think it's not good for the social life and it's the same thing for women who stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #bruno
    I think this is a difficult thing to discuss, but I disagree with the opinion of this guy. My opinion is that a person has to support the family, it doesn't matter if it is the man or the woman. Our society is very sexist and that's a problem. We have to think in what is the best for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jusmell

    I disagree with the comment. During the last decade the women have got a place in the work industry and deserves profesional oportunities, although she is a mother and wife. Today, women and men has the same rights and the same responsabilities about his house or children, who stay at home carring for children is a family decision, based on who has the best job oportunities and more chance to win money, is not about genre, is about do the best thing for the family, do not be selfish and support each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #Costanza
    I am not agree with this comment that in my opinion is obsolete and sexist. We are in the 21st century and in all the world there are only few families like that one because during these years the woman's role inside the family and the society has changed. Nowadays it's common to see some man take the role of the woman in the house like for example : washing the clothes , cooking and taking care of children. The people who see the role of the woman only inside of the house or " in the kitchen" have a way of thinking about old fashioned especially for the today's society. Anyway the role of the woman inside the house should be considered a job because , especially, is not easy to educate children and have to deal with them every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you hit the nail on the head Costanza!
      #mrford

      Delete
  10. # Delphine #
    I disagree with the comment of this person because for me, women are able to wake up in the morning go to work as boys. Everybody needs to be busy in the day to doesn't fall into depression or feel like useless to society. In the other side, a woman who has children is responsible to comes back earlier from the work than her husband to cook, clean the house or help children with homeworks. However, boys are not the king of the house : the decision should be take together, between the wife and her husband. Everybody said that maless are stronger than females, so they can help their wife when they come back from work without be lazy and just wait the meal prepared by their girls.
    In my country, men earn more money than women to do the same job ... so it's like imaginable to conceive that the males stay at home to carry for the children in the same time that females work.
    We just need to divide our time to find the best solution to carry about our family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are in the 21st century. I'm tired of those people who still think like the people of the 20st century. I'm not agree of course. For me is fine if women wants to get a job or being the support of the family. Sometimes men just want to stay at home and rises there children. I don't think that a man is lazy just for being at home and help with chore.

    ReplyDelete